Jl. Mayor Suryomo, Gg. Ratmakan GM I/650 Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Email. therumahcantik[at]yahoo.com

welcome, accueil, welkom, selamat datang, marhabaan, benvenuto, bienvenida, bum venit, satwadii krap, 환영, में आपका स्वागत है, bienvenido

Contact Information


We offer you 5 full-furnished rooms, family owned and managed, a home for travelers and backpackers around the globe.




RUMAH EYANG
Jl. Mayor Suryomo, Gg. Ratmakan GM I/650
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
contact us through email:
therumahcantik[at]yahoo.com


We located at the City Center of Yogyakarta, with near-by attractions:
  • Bering Hardjo Traditional Market
  • Malioboro Street
  • Alun-alun Utara and Sultan's Palace

2 comments:

  1. Well, I dont really intend to comment, but I need further information about rumaheyang since there is no room price posted. I plan to visit yogya in the middle of Mei 2012. and I need two rooms/plus cars with driver to move about in yogya. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for the late reply, Mr ahmad abdul. the email is therumahcantik[at]yahoo.com. we are still in progress to rebuild this site, thank you

      Delete